Your privacy and confidentiality are very important
- Personal information submitted via this website is never shared, sold, or otherwise distributed to third parties in any way.
- Contacting Ms. Heine does not create an attorney-client relationship; until there is an attorney-client relationship, no information submitted through this site is privileged.
- Nothing on this site is intended to constitute legal advice and should be considered for informational/educational purposes only.
- There may be links on this site to other locations that are not affiliated with this site; Ms. Heine is not responsible for their content, accuracy, or privacy policies.
- Should you contact this firm, Ms. Heine will not disclose your information or IP address to any 3rd party except as required by law or to individuals involved in addressing any web site problems.
- Ms. Heine is licensed to practice in California only, and individuals viewing this web site in another state should not consider this material a solicitation or advertisement.
- All photographs of people on this site are dramatizations and not actual clients.